Auto Repair & Services
- A/C Repair
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Belt & Hoses
- Brake Repair
- Cooling System
- Driveline Repair
- Fleet Service
- Fluid Inspection
- Free Shuttle Service
- Lift Kits
- Muffler Repair
- Headlight Restoration
- Oil Changes
- Residential Roadside Assistance
- Suspension Repair
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Pros Quick Bay
- Tire Repair
- Tire Rotation
- TPMS Service
- Transmission Repair
- Tune Up
- Wiper Blades
- leveling kits
Car Service in Chattanooga, TN
Preventative Maintenance is the best way to extend the life of your vehicle and prevent pricey car service over time. Quality Tire Pros offers quality, affordable auto repair services in Chattanooga, TN.
What it does: Preventative Maintenance operates like normal checkups for your car. It may catch troubles with your automobile prior to it needs major repairs. Doing preventative maintenance will extend the life of your automobile and keep it performing appropriately for years ahead.
Preventative Car Service in Chattanooga Solutions
Why it is important: Routine preventative service is the very best means for you to save money on vehicle prices and save time on conveniently preventable technical problems. Each automobile has certain needs, so check with to your owner guide to see what your vehicle requires.
A lot of preventative maintenance is done at routine intervals, and the timetable for your automobile may be found in the owner's handbook. Routine maintenance is suggested:
- Depending on driving conditions, regularity, and automobile make, style, and year
- Every 30,000 miles until 75,000
- After 75,000 miles, take your automobile in once a year.
- Seasonally for A/C and Heater maintenance
- Bi-annually to check and rotate tires
- Oil and fluid changes must be done every 3,000-5,000 miles.
Preventative maintenance could normally feature any of the following actions:
- Check and replace/flush the engine fluids: Oil, Brake Fluid, Power Steering fluid, Windshield Washer Fluid, Transmission Fluid, Antifreeze, and Coolant.
- Examine and/or replace filters: Air Filter, Oil Filter, and Gas Filter.
- Tire Balancing and Rotation
- Wheel alignment
- Check all Lights
- Check wiper blades
- Check tires for wear and air pressure
- Inspect and/or replace brake pads
- Vehicle Wash
- Tighten nuts and bolts
- Examine belts and hoses
- Examine for leaks or deterioration
- Examine test the battery
- Inspect HVAC system: Vents, air conditioning and heating, etc.
- Run Engine Diagnostics
Quality Tire Pros offers quality Car Service in Chattanooga, TN
To keep your automobile operating much longer, arrange your car preventative maintenance car service with us today! Come see our technicians your next preventative maintenance car service today! Call us today to set up your next preventative maintenance car service and Chattanooga, TN auto repair service. Quality Tire Pros is thrilled to be your number one auto repair shop and provider of tires in Chattanooga, TN.